Work with Us
Customer Onboarding Analyst
Apperio is a VC backed, SaaS platform, that intelligently monitors, manages, and analyses companies’ vital legal spend information between GCs and their law firms.
We’ve recently announced our raise of £7.5m ($10m) in a Series A round led by Draper Esprit. Last year our business doubled in size and we are aiming to do the same again this year.
We are in an exciting scale up phase of our business and are looking for someone who wants to make an impact, and play an integral part of the growing Customer Success function.
Apperio is looking for a Customer Onboarding Analyst to join our fast-growing team in London. This role will sit in our Customer Success function and be key in managing projects for our clients to onboard them to the platform, engaging with senior stakeholders from our clients’ external law firms whilst delivering a great experience for all involved.
Initial day to day activities involve:
- Managing a number of parallel law firm onboarding projects for Apperio clients
- Coordinate and manage internal and external resources, both technical and non-technical, right through from initial law firm introduction through to finalisation of the project
- Set accurate expectations and deliver on or ahead of time
- Define, test, measure, and optimise all onboarding processes for scale and growth.
- Contribute to the constant improvement of on-boarding and project management
- Using systems to ensure visibility on status and allowing for data driven decisions to be made (JIRA, Salesforce, etc.)
There will be ample opportunity to expand the role and progress as you develop.
- 0-2 years experience ideally in a project management or consulting role- high achieving graduates welcome
- Demonstrably ‘self-starting’. A builder, not a follower
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Love of data to track and improve your own performance and that of the Customer Success function
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of accuracy and a keen eye for detail and follow-through.
- Team player with a positive attitude, keen to take on new challenges and learn new skills.
- Want to create an impact, and looking for a fast pace, high growth environment.
- Want to work in a small team who work hard and smart, whilst having a lot of fun
to apply. Back to Openings