Work with Us
Customer Success Manager
Apperio is a VC-backed, SaaS platform to intelligently monitor, measure and manage vital information, communication and activity between GCs and their law firms.
We are a fast growing team of around 35 people. We are looking to add another 100 corporates customers in the next year and we should be integrated with 85% of major law firms in the same time frame.
We’re growing quickly and looking to bring on a talented Customer Success Manager to help our customers achieve their goals through our product. Based in the heart of London, you’ll be working as part of the Customer Success team.
The ideal candidate is passionately focused on the customer, able to collaborate effectively internally and externally to get things done while providing an excellent customer experience. He/she will have a consultative mindset, and a tenacious commitment to continuous improvement.
You’ll be the type of person who thrives in an early-stage environment where everybody is learning and processes are iterative, not set in stone.
Ideally, you’ll have experience in a client-facing role and some exposure to the legal industry would be great but that’s not essential.
- Reach out thoughtfully and proactively to communicate best practices, drive adoption, communicate new feature releases and maintain an up to date health score
- Works with customers on the definition and execution of their overall success plan
- Sets customer expectations
- Identifies and advocates for new product features on behalf of the customers or the function
- Attend and present at events and industry conferences to gain insights, build relationships, and raise personal and company profile
- Contributes to constant improvement of customer success practices
- Coordinates and delivers training for the customers’ staff
- At least 2-3 years experience in a Customer Success/Account Management or similar client-facing role
- Demonstrably ‘self-starting’. A builder, not a follower
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to consistently improving your craft
- Extreme attention to detail
- Love of data to track and improve your own performance and that of the Customer Success function
to apply. Back to Openings