Work with Us
Customer Success Manager
We’re growing quickly and looking to bring on a talented Customer Success Manager to help Customers quickly and smoothly achieve their goals through our product - bringing transparency to the business of law. You’ll be working with a mixture of law firms and in-house teams to challenge how they manage legal operations.
Based in the heart of London, you’ll be working as part of the Customer Success team, alongside a broader team of Customer Success Managers.
The ideal person for this role will have worked in the legal field, either as a lawyer or as part of an in-house team.
The role demands someone who is passionately focused on the customer, a strong communicator, able to collaborate effectively internally and externally to get things done while providing an excellent customer experience. You will have a consultative mindset, and a tenacious commitment to continuous improvement.
Our current situation is that everybody is learning and processes are iterative, not set in stone. You’ll be happiest when you’re out meeting a variety of clients in different industries on a daily basis.
- Manage a number of parallel projects for our customers
- Coordinate and/or manage internal and external resources, both technical and non-technical (best practice experts, subject matter experts, engineers, product managers)
- Work with customers on the definition and execution of their overall success plan
- Set customer expectations
- Complete projects on time and on budget while delighting the customers
- Identify and advocate for new product features on behalf of the customers or the function
- Contribute to constant improvement of on-boarding and other Customer Lifecycle practices
- Coordinate training for the customers’ staff
- 2-3 years experience in a legal environment, ideally as a lawyer or as part of an in-house legal team
- Demonstrably ‘self-starting’. A builder, not a follower
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to consistently improving your craft
- Extreme attention to detail
- Love of data to track and improve your own performance and that of the Customer Success function
- Some basic SQL/data exposure would be beneficial but not required
to apply. Back to Openings