Work with Us
Front-End Engineer (React)
We are looking for a talented front-end engineer to join our team of experienced and friendly product and technology team.
At Apperio we hire smart, creative people and give them the autonomy they need to have an impact. We also expect our engineers to do more than just commit code. We work in a very collaborative, high-trust environment and we expect you to share your expertise and experience with the team and participate actively in growing our engineering culture. You’ll be involved in defining how we build our platform, what tools we use, why we choose to do things a certain way and what features we build.
- Collaborate with our Product Manager, Designer and other Engineers to build a compelling, intuitive user experience.
- Maintain our front-end development toolset and processes in line with evolving best practice.
- 2+ years of HTML and CSS covering cross-browser, accessibility, adaptive and reactive techniques.
- BS degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- First class problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal guidance in an agile software development environment.
Nice to have
- Any exposure to D3.js, AWS or Python and Django on the backend is a bonus.
Our process is pretty simple:
- Phone interview - 30 minutes - where we will discuss your CV and tell you a bit about the business.
- Small 30-minute online programming exercise to do in your own time.
- On-site, face-to-face technical interview - 2 hours - where you also get to meet the team and see the offices.
to apply. Back to Openings