Work with Us
Sales and Marketing Ops/Revenue Ops Manager
Apperio is a VC backed, SaaS platform, that intelligently monitors, manages, and analyses companies’ vital legal spend information between GCs and their law firms.
We are in an exciting scale up phase of our business, and are looking for someone who wants to make an impact, and play an integral part of the growing Sales and Marketing function.
Apperio is looking for a Sales and Marketing Ops/Revenue Ops Manager to join a very fast growing team in London. This newly created role will play a vital role in supporting the strategic development, planning and reporting of what drives successful business results across the Sales and Marketing organisation.
Day-to-day, this role will look after the tactical and analytical aspects of the lead life cycle, such as nurturing, scoring, data management, automated communications and conversion programs. This includes the way the Marketing and Sales team nurtures leads in the background, as well as managing campaign and event data, whilst supporting cross-functional alignment. You will work closely with several teams across the company, as well as monitor and maximise campaign performance to achieve business KPIs.
The role will have a split reporting line in to the Head of Global Sales and the VP of Marketing.
- Responsible for the end-to-end lead journey, both in terms of generating relevant data and understanding the various touch points. Closely integrating all systems and teams with the aim to help inform Apperio’s GTM strategy, whilst optimising key processes to increase efficiencies.
- Train team members on systems, processes and tools.
- Responsible for the development and reporting of the Sales and Marketing KPI’s, standardised reports and dashboards to provide visibility into the business.
- Responsible for all aspects of the Sales and Marketing techstack (Marketo, Salesforce, Salesloft) to support business objectives.
- Own global lead scoring program including scoring model revamp, enhancement, interlock, training, communication, and model effectiveness analysis on a regular basis with all key stakeholders.
- Manage the funnel. Envision and execute programs to optimise conversion rates and maximise return from content marketing, email marketing, event marketing etc.
- Define, test, measure, and optimise all sales processes for scale and growth.
- Monitor campaign performance and tracking through Marketo and Salesforce reporting, providing a weekly review on campaign success and key target account health.
- Assist in data analysis of the Sales organisation that contributes to budget and target setting, as well as compensation plan creation and management.
- Maintain alignment of the sales and marketing team.
- Proven success in an operations role (3+ years).
- Experience within a B2B environment, ideally in a SaaS business.
- Vast experience of Marketo and Salesforce (a must), including data collection, manipulation, reporting and dashboarding.
- Advanced Excel skills, such as pivot tables, vlookup, data analysis, formulas.
- A background in efficiently measuring and optimising marketing and sales campaigns.
- Excellent understanding of Lead Lifecycles and how to target accordingly.
- An understanding of funnel calculations.
- Analytical; you actively look for new problems to solve and know how to structure analyses to get to the root of the problem.
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of accuracy and a keen eye for detail and follow-through.
- Team player with a positive attitude, keen to take on new challenges and learn new skills.
- Want to create an impact, and looking for a fast pace, high growth environment.
- Want to work in a small team (30+) who work hard and smart, whilst having a lot of fun.
to apply. Back to Openings