ALX 2021: Panel 1 - Key legal trends in private funds
On Thursday 29 April 2021, Apperio held its first virtual legal conference for private fund leaders - ALX.
The last 12 months or so have been a whirlwind for private investors. The pandemic drove rapid innovation that both created investment opportunities and incentivised firms to review their own digital transformation.
The first panel session examined the key legal trends influencing private capital including:
- The pandemic's effects on the private capital and deal flow
- How the pandemic has changed the legal work
- Why LPs are asking more questions and more frequently
- The urgency for private investors in D&I and ESG
- Adapting to serious concerns in cybersecurity
* * *
If you enjoyed this video, you might also like:
ALX 2021: Panel 2 - Proving the value of legal to the wider business